Tom J. Manos is an experienced litigator whose legal skills were honed by over 30 years of experience at large national and international Florida-based law firms such as Fowler White, Shutts & Bowen, Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton, and Kluger Peretz Kaplan & Berlin, where he worked his way up through the ranks.
He has substantial trial experience and is known for his willingness to go to trial and exhaust all appeals if necessary. His clients know that he is their dedicated warrior who has no fear of courtroom battle and will fight tirelessly for their causes.
Mr. Manos genuinely cares about his clients’ cases — so much so that he often loses sleep thinking about how to get them the best possible results. His clients also know that he cares about them as people and about their businesses and wants to help them succeed. But more than that, Mr. Manos has a deep respect for the law and the legal system.
Would you like to review additional information concerning Mr. Manos’ case files and experiences? If so, please click YES below, if not, please disregard.
“YES” I would like to review additional information concerning Mr. Manos’ case files and experiences and hereby request same. By clicking on this button, I acknowledge that all legal cases are inherently different, and that the results in other cases may not necessarily be representative of results that might be achieved in my particular case.”
"A fearless heart is half the battle; the rest is creativity and perseverance."
- University of Miami School of Law,
J.D. magna cum laude, 1999
- Barry University,
BLS, summa cum laude, 1993
- University of Miami Law Review, Editorial Board
- C.A.L.I. Award for Legal Research and Writing
- Phi Delta Phi
- The Order of the Coif
- Who's Who: American Law Students, 19th Ed.
- Judicial Internship with United States District Judge the Honorable William M. Hoeveler of the Southern District of Florida.
- Top Verdicts in U.S. in 2006 for $37.2 million (44th highest jury award in entire U.S.)
- Lawyers of Distinction – “Recognizing Excellence in Litigation, Entertainment, and Employment Law – 2019”
- U.S. Business News Legal Elite Awards – “Best Employment Litigation Practice – Florida;” “Best International Business Law Firm – Eastern Seaboard;” “Entertainment and Litigation Attorney of the Year 2019 – Florida.”
- Awarded "Super Lawyer" distinction for 2021 and 2022 -- As the New Jersey Supreme Court described this recognition: “[The Super Lawyers selection process] is a comprehensive, good-faith and detailed attempt to produce a list of lawyers that have attained high peer recognition, meet ethical standards, and have demonstrated some degree of achievement in their field." "Suffice to say, the selection procedures employed by [Super Lawyers] are very sophisticated, comprehensive and complex."
- The Marquis Who's Who in America 2022-2023 - Inclusion in this biographical publication is "limited to individuals who possess professional integrity, demonstrate outstanding achievement in their respective fields and have made innumerable contributions to society as a whole."
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- American Bar Association
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Sports and Entertainment Section
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Florida Bar Employment Law Section
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Order of the Coif Legal Honor Society