Maximilian Schenk is a Founding Partner of Manos Schenk and has over 19 years of experience as a legal advisor.
Originally from Munich, Germany, Maximilian Schenk moved to the USA as a teenager in 1983. He subsequently became naturalized as a US citizen and attained various degrees, including his Juris Doctorate, a Master’s degree in Public Administration and a Master of Laws degree (LL.M.).
His primary focus is on guiding businesses, high-net worth entrepreneurs, public figures, artists, models, athletes, and private individuals in all aspects regarding their USA interests and objectives. He regularly assists clients in the following areas:
Including company start-ups, business purchases and sales, business structuring, ownership agreements, stock or asset transfers and sales, employment agreements, employee handbooks, and other corporate and business-related documents.
Including joint venture, distributor, manufacturing, sales, license, film production, and royalty agreements.
Including asset protection and wealth preservation strategies, wills and trusts, premarital agreements, and probate and trust estate administrations.
Immigration and visa assistance (for investors, businesses and families)
Including EB-5 investments, E treaty visas for investors, managers and special skilled and essential employees, L-1A intercompany transfer visas, H-1B work visas, P-1 and O-1 visas for athletes and other persons with extraordinary abilities, employment-based green card petitions (such as EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3), labor certifications, and naturalization petitions to become a USA citizen.
Real estate (high-luxury residential and commercial properties)
Including real estate closings, leases, property management agreements, and structuring real estate holdings for both domestic and foreign clients.
- Business law (corporate counsel, contracts, business closings, asset purchases and sales, etc.,)
- Company formations and ownership structuring
- Estate plans and administrations (wills and trusts)
- Immigration (green card) strategies (family-based, employment-based, EB-5 investors)
- Real estate closings and title insurance (title agent for residential and commercial closings)
- Real estate holdings (representation of property owners, investors, developers and lenders)
- Real estate leases (residential and commercial)
- Visas (E-2, L-1A, and other business and investor related visas)
- Bar admissions: Florida
- Real estate title agent
- Masters of Laws (LL.M.) in Real Property Development from University of Miami
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Syracuse University
- Masters of Public Administration (M.P.A.) from University of South Florida
- Counsels many business owners and investors seeking to start-up a business or acquire an existing business in the USA.
- Acts as chief USA counsel to various manufacturing companies from Europe, Mexico, Brazil and other countries for various industries, including skin care products, medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, silicone parts, textiles, nettings for produce industry and new technologies
- Acts as chief USA counsel to various business entrepreneurs and business owners including in industries such as real estate investments and property holdings, restaurants, information technology (IT), software developers and consultants, medical supplies, biotechnologies, and the commercialization of new technologies.
- Acts as lead counsel to real estate investors, developers and real estate companies, including for acquisitions of residential and mixed-used properties, commercial properties, office buildings and shopping centers with transaction amounts ranging between $5 million and $45 million.
- Acts as personal counsel for all USA matters to public figures, models, artists, athletes and high-net-worth private individuals and families for various legal matters, including immigration, visa, estate planning and asset protection strategies.
- Member of Florida Bar since 2000
- Master of Laws degree (LL.M.) from University of Miami
- Juris Doctorate degree (J.D.) from Syracuse University
- Masters of Public Administration degree from University of South Florida
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Real estate closing affiliate with Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
- Eagle Scout (Boy Scouts of America)
- Fluent in German