Robert Hock is a member of the New York Bar and anticipates taking the Florida Bar exam in the near future. He currently assists our team in the Marco Island office and provides his talents in our practice areas of real estate, estate planning, probate, litigation and corporate matters, and also offers support in the firm’s New York matters. Robert obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Virginia where he made the Dean’s List in 1981, 1982, and 1983. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree at Cornell University where he received a Concentration Award in Business Law and Regulation. Prior to arriving in Florida, Robert served as an Assistant District Attorney with the District Attorney’s Office of Kings County (Brooklyn), New York and as a Judicial Law Clerk assigned to the Manhattan Criminal Court, New York, New York. Robert’s private practice experience includes work with Gold & Wachtel, LLP, New York, New York, among other quality law firms. Robert is an associate member of the Collier County Florida Bar Association and is active in the legal, social and charitable community of Southwest Florida. Robert’s work and client assistance is of the highest professional caliber and we are delighted to have him with us.
Licensed to practice only in New York
Of Counsel to Marco Island Office:
606 Bald Eagle Drive, Suite 612
Marco Island, Florida 34145
Fax: (239) 394-9449
Cell: (239) 249-2366
- CORNELL LAW SCHOOL, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Juris Doctor, June 1987
Concentration Award in Business Law and Regulation; additional specialization in Advocacy
Family Law Clinic; Moot Court Competition
- UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA, Charlottesville, VA
Bachelor of Arts, June 1983 Dean’s List: 1981, 1982, 1983
Thesis: Trial Techniques Incorporating Persuasion and Social Influence Theories
NYS Police Benevolent Association Scholarship Award 1980, 1981.
- OXFORD UNIVERSITY, England
St. Edmund’s Hall, Summer 1977 Honors program in oratory, Shakespearian drama, and criticism
- LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY/CHAMINADE HIGH SCHOOL, Mineola, NY
Collegiate Program; United States Nationals Public Speaking Award: First Place Team, 1979.
- Collier County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Marco Island Disaster Relief Fund - Delegate
- Marco Island Chapter Florida Restaurant Association
- Marco Island Civic Association
- Wexford Place Condominium Association, Marco Island, Florida: President, 2003 – 2006;
- VicePresident, 2002; Rules and Regulations Committee, Boardmember 2006-2007
- Bar of the State of New York - Certificate of Good Standing available upon request;
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York.