Stephan Schenk’s primary practice areas focus on transcontinental business and corporate law, corporate restructuring as well as domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. In addition, he has special legal expertise in matters pertaining to U.S. visas, immigration and citizenship.
Stephan Schenk has more than 30 years’ experience in wealth management, corporate and personal risk management, as well as in international estate planning.
Before joining MANOS-SCHENK PL, he obtained extensive experience and developed expertise as a business management executive consultant in Germany, Europe and the United States.
He advises domestic and international corporate clients and individuals.
- Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College, Wellesley, MA 1980-1982
- B.A. in Business Administration, University of South Florida, Tampa 1989
- J.D. (Juris Doctor), Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, AL 1991
- State of Georgia, 1992
- Georgia Bar
- German Lawyers Association (DAV - Deutscher Anwaltsverein)
- AILA American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Florida Bar Association (affiliate member)
- The Florida Bar International Law Section (affiliate member)
- Dade County Bar Association (affiliate member)
- GABC German American Business Chamber
- Rotary Club of Miami
- Leo Beack Institute
- Atlanta Bar Association