Nadia Amlaz concentrates on counseling international institutions and individuals regarding U.S. related litigation, international estate and probate law, business transactions, and corporate and contractual matters. She assists her clients in the establishment and maintenance of joint ventures, partnerships, and limited liability companies, and with the drafting and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements, and employment agreements. In addition, Nadia concentrates on estate planning, estate administration, trust administration, trust litigation and guardianship proceedings.
Originally from Germany, Nadia went to Law School in Frankfurt and Münster and obtained the First and Second Judicial State Examination in Münster, Germany, qualifying her to practice law in Germany. She transferred from the University of Miami School of Law’s LL.M. program with a focus on U.S. and Transnational Law for Foreign-Trained Lawyers to the J.D. program and earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami School of Law in December of 2012. While in law school, Nadia served as a research assistant for Professor Edgardo Rotman, Professor for International and Comparative Law. Nadia is admitted to practice law in the state of Florida and is a member of the International Law Section of the Florida Bar. She is fluent in German, French and Spanish and conversant in Dutch.
- Business Transactions
- Corporations, Partnerships and Other Business Entities
- German Citizenship Matters
- - Retention of German Citizenship
- - Re-Obtaining German Citizenship
- - Restoration of German Citizenship
- - Passport Matters
- Recognition of Foreign Divorces in Germany
- Pre- and Post-marital Agreements
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Pre- and Post-marital Agreements
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Trust and Estate Planning